Monday, November 07, 2005

What to post here ..?

After a long while off the road working, i finally have some time to work on my projects at last. My last job turned out to be a disaster, but it made me learn more about myself and about what i want to do next, which is good! I'll start posting more often to this blog so that if there is anyone interested on the topics, it will be good! Why? I don't know!

I've been trying to figure out what to post in such a blog and then found one good start (in my opinion) which is a series of posts about places to go in the internet. I work as an editor in the Open Directory Project which made me visit lots and lots of websites in lots and lots of fields and flavors, and i think this is a good experience to be shared with others. I have choosen the title "The useful internet" as a common name for the series so whenever you see a post called the useful internet, know that it will contain information about sites that might be of good use to the programmer mainly (sometimes to others as well). I'm also currently thinking of other generic series of articles but they are only prototype ideas and this one will give me an idea of whether it is good to go on or not. I'll post again when something new happens.
That's it for now.
Enjoy!

No comments: